At Legacy Equipment, we are proud to promote higher education in our local communities. Our scholarship program rewards one Arkansas and one Missouri student $1,000 each to be applied toward education costs, such as tuition, fees, housing, books, etc.
- Must be a graduating high school senior and a member of your local FFA Chapter or 4-H Chapter.
- Children/Dependents of Legacy Equipment employees are not eligible.
- Must reside in Legacy Equipment's Area of Responsibility
(Missouri: New Madrid, Pemiscot, Dunklin, Butler, Ripley and Carter Counties. Arkansas: Clay, Greene and Randolph Counties)
- Each $1,000 one-semester scholarship will be awarded to the student directly via a check issued in his or her name from Legacy Equipment to apply to education costs.
- Recipient must submit proof of enrollment in an accredited university, college, community or technical school for either the spring or fall semester.